April in Boston this year has been fairly cold, but hopefully spring should be here soon. This month I have been feeling very sick which is why I did not post at all this month but I am going to try to get back to a regular schedule very soon! Read on for this months favorites!
- Soapboxing. This series on Refinery29’s youtube channel is simply awesome. The videos are funny but cover important topics with great presentation. Highly recommend!
- Flexible Cold Wraps. I have been having lots of headaches recently and regular hard ice back aren’t that great for wrapping around your head. Flexible icepacks are great for head and neck (or for wrapping around a leg or arm injury) and the ones I have can also be heated up in the microwave for heat relief.
- Mask of Magnaminty. This face mask from LUSH is amazing. I used to use it a lot but I hadn’t bought it in a while. I was at LUSH a few weeks ago and decided to pick it up. It’s super refreshing on my skin and makes me feel like my skin is SUPER clean. It also gives a light exfoliation which is always appreciated. I bought the smaller size since LUSH products do expire. And applying it with a brush also helps me use less at a time so the pot lasts longer and I can apply it much more neatly.
- Salt Water Toner. I ran out of my salt water toner and switched to another one that I had because I didn’t feel like making more. The other toner works great for controlling my oily/combination skin, but the salt water toner rescues my skin from breakouts. My skin is looking and feeling great thanks to this salt water/and Mask of Magnaminty combo.
- Death of a Bachelor by Panic! At the Disco
- Victorious by Panic! At the Disco
- Hallelujah by Panic! At the Disco
- House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco
- I’m Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You by Black Kids
That’s it for this month. I will do my best to get some more posts up but you can always subscribe by email (check out the sidebar) to get email notifications whenever I post!